About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Things I bought in Egypt

EGYPT IS BLING BLING SHOPPING HEAVEN!.. atleast for me. everything they have here is simply bling bling gorgeous and soo much nicer than whats in Australia. Retail therapy for me is really important. SO anyway here is what i got.
 some hejabs... one square and one rectangle
 this perfume i actually got as a present.. it smells so lovely. Its called ZARA


 These cork shoes that im absoloutley IN LOVE WITH.
 A necklace that says 'Ana Masreya' Which means I am an Egyptian!

 Sling bags..super cute.
 Earrings.. my weakness.


and these adorable flats.


All of them i got from markets and shops. I love shopping here, its a bizzarre experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice things you got Sarah =). Congratulations & May Allah keep you happy and healthy.Ameen.

Mona Zenhom said...

I love it all. Congrats, mashaAllah.

Anonymous said...

All nice & I especially love the hegabs!