About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

chicken liver schnitzel

During my pregnancy I have found it very hard to eat protein and meat, so my mum decided to make me liver shnitzel which you probably have never heard of but growing up I ate it. Im all for eating liver and especially since i am pregnant im looking for all the easy things to eat that have nutrients. The liver schnitzel is much softer to chew than chicken however you must use chicken schnitzel for that. You might wanna make this for your kids as well because although they will tell the difference with taste, they will love it because its crumbed. so give it a try insha'allah.

ingredients:
chicken livers
grated onion
salt and pepper
egg
cornflake crumbs or bread crumbs.

Place the chicken liver in a bowl with grated onion salt and pepper and whisked egg. Leave to marinate then pat in cornflake crumbs or bread crumbs. Freeze for 15 minutes then fry in hot oil. 

No comments: