About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

why my posts are only a mere paragraph long.



If you have noticed, my posts only stretch as far as 3/4 of the page. Thats because I have no time. Im just always with Abdu, carrying him, feeding him, dressing him, changing his nappy, and so on, and so on. Its just a circle of attending to my little one that I just have no time to blog, and when i do its so quick because he will grunt or make a noise or cry, and usually im carrying him in my arms because thats the only way he will settle.. so i cant really blog with one hand.. and I noticed that he gets quiet unsettled if im feeding him and surfing the internet at the same time.. lol. Hes asleep at the moment, which is like precious time for myself since he NEVER sleeps unless hes attached to my chest or when we go out.. so until hes abit older and gets into a more frequent routine, Ill be typing really fast short paragraphs, hoping they make sense, and wondering if there long enough to even post in the first place. Thats my motherhood anyways. Time consuming, busy and always on the go!

No comments: