About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Recipe for Home made Baby Lotion

I use this baby lotion that i make myself,  and i find it works brilliant. My son never gets any more nappy/diaper rash because I use this lotion on his bottom every time after a nappy change. Its lucious on the skin and whats even better that you can make it home. I even sometimes use this as a lotion for my face.. so I never buy the stuff they sell at the supermarket anymore.. its all natural and who doesnt like natural right?
Heres the recipe..

1/2 cup of coconut oil (if its summer and coconut oil melts, just place in fridge for 15 minutes)
2 tablespoons of vaseline
1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch

Place ingredients in a bowl and whip using a hand blender or electric beaters. It should change colour into an opaque white and slightly creamy. Store in airtight container and its ready to be used!





No comments: