About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

What I've been up to lately

A salamu alaykum sisters.. I know I don't blog as much but that's because I've been so busy with my son mashaallahh.. You see he's 5 1/2 months now mashaallahh and so I'm super busy feeding him and doing whatever to make him happy and comfortable.. Other than that, I've been catching up with old friends from school.. Upon having my son I re connected with a lot of girls from school who also had babies.. I went out shopping with one of my friends who has a son as well and had a blast picking out the sAme stuff for our baby boys..We laughed because we don't even shop for ourselves anymore lol.. my friend and i ended up buying the same stuff for our baby boys, teddy bears, and clothes that scream im cute!! lol since having my son my social life has really blossomed alhamdulilah, friends who i hadnt spoken to for years (even 10 years lol) came out of there way to get in contact with me, an found that we have so much in common now because of our babies and it really touched me that i recieved so many gifts just because they found out i gave birth.. tabarakAllah.. Ive also been going out more, i cant believe how boring my life was before i had my son, now im always busy and out and about. makes me feel so blessed alhamdulilah.. i also dyed my hair fire hot red which has faded now but when i first got it done, it was so lovely, its the best colour i've had in a long time, thank god i wear hijab because id never be able to flaunt that kind of colour in public. lol.

anyway heres some pics =)


coffeeeee. <3 p="">

big breakfast at a local cafe


lebanese restraunt i went to.,. amazing food

some russian potato salad i seen on tv, loved the way it looked and decided to make it at home-yum! 


x0x

No comments: