About Me

My photo
Just your average 20 something young mum, muslimah love my family.

Friday, December 7, 2012

things ive been making..

ive been a "sweets" type of mood lately, and ive been coming up with different sweets to make.. heres a few

tres Leches cake.. a favourite of mine. My DH loves this but told me to make it only once in a while because its so luxiouriously sweet..


 strawberries covered in white choclate and sprinkles..



cupcakesssss.. who doesnt like cupcakes? no one. i made these for a friend that came over the other day.. her daughter immediatley asked for the blue one which i found so cute.. i loved seeing the look on her daughters face when i brought these out.. too cute. 

these are my practice cupcakes haha.. not bad for first time...


:) i love baking.. 

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Salams hun I just found your new blog. Moving to Egypt soon so iA I will be able to read it there. Send me your email if you want and we can kee in touch bismallah@hotmail.co.nz

Muslimah for Jannah said...

OMG BONNIE!! Ok my email is Princess_hegab@hotmail.com.. :) Why you moving to Egypt???

Mimisha said...

WOW the cupcakes look sooo delicious
I wish i could have some now :D
where did u get the decoration for it?
I have a hard time finding food colouring and stuff like that :S

Muslimah for Jannah said...

hey hun, i get them from the supermarket.

Fafa Lane said...

omg. those look good

Silla